Trixie Filippo Cat Tree
This beautiful cat tree with an unusual design will grace your living room.
The medium high, sturdy cat tree with 12cm thick sisal pillars distinguishes itself from other cat trees through the use of a dark colourway and contrasting materials. It has four padded platforms covered in a mixture of plush and a velour-like fabric with a silky pattern. The base plate has been covered in a rustle foil, underneath the fabric, which your cat will find particularly interesting, as even the lightest touch can produce exciting rustle noises! The deep, round hammock is padded, and lined with warm plush fabric, and is the perfect hide-away spot for your cat to have forty winks.
The round platform makes the cat tree especially stable, and also acts as a foothold for getting to the upper decks. The opening of the large platform makes it possible to climb the tree in different ways, and the long pillars mean that your cat can have a delicious stretch when it is scratching. The removable round bed with a soft border is an added benefit, as it can easily be washed by hand.
Trixie Filippo cat tree at a glance:
- Medium high cat tree with four platforms
- Ideal for large breed cats
- Stylish design with contrasting materials: Velour fabric with a silky flower pattern, combined with dark plush
- Base plate with sewn-in rustle foil: The lightest touch makes exciting rustle noises
- Extra-thick and tall pillars wound with natural sisal: Perfect to for sharpening claws and stretching
- Removable snuggle bed: Easy-clean by hand at 30°C.
- Padded platforms
- Very stable construction
- 3 toys on nylon string: Approx 5cm diameter
- Velour fabric: Anthracite with a shiny black pattern
- Plush fabric: Black
- Sisal pillars: Black
- Maximum space required for tree:
- With hammock placed at the side (L x W x H): 94 x 68 x 114 cm
- With hammock placed at the front (L x W x H): 88 x 70 x 114 cm
- Base plate (L x W x H): 77 x 58 x 2 cm
- Hammock: 40 cm diameter x 10 cm
- 1st Platform: 58 cm diameter
- Climb-through opening: 23cm diameter
- 2nd Platform with padded sides: 58 cm diameter x 14cm high
- Platform area (L x W): 24 x 50 cm
- Climb-through opening: 19cm diameter
- Paw-hole in the border: 6cm diameter
- Removable bed with padded border: 42cm diameter x 9cm high
- Platform area: 35cm diameter
- Hand wash at 30°C
- 8 sisal pillars: 12cm diameter
- 5 x 35cm
- 1 x 28cm
- 2 x 17cm
Construct the cat tree starting with the topmost pieces first. Read the assembly instructions carefully.
Important information: As an added safety measure to support any cat tree as well as to prevent it accidentally tipping, we recommend using a wall bracket to secure the cat tree. Please check the product regularly for any damage, loose joints or screws and replace the item when it becomes defective to avoid any harm coming to your pet.
Tips for fixing to the wall: Check that the condition of the wall in the desired place is suitable before affixing brackets to the wall. Materials for mounting brackets are not included. We recommend that you purchase screws and wall plugs that are specifically designed to suit your wall from a specialised shop. Use special wall plugs and screws for concrete, hollow walls or plasterboard. Check the stability of the cat tree before allowing your cat to use it. Check the stability regularly and tighten the screws when needed.
Please Note: This cat tree includes hanging toys. No toy is completely indestructible. As with any other product, please supervise your pet when playing with these toys. Check the toy regularly for damage, and remove the toy from the tree if it is damaged to avoid potential injury to your pet.
Estimated: Product will delivery in 4-6 business days
Estimated: Product will delivery in 2-3 business days
The pace of change accelerated considerably in the following century, and women and men’s fashion, especially in the dressing and adorning of the hair, became equally complex. Art historians are therefore able to use fashion with confidence and precision to date images, often to within five years, particularly in the case of images from the 15th century. Initially, changes in fashion led to a fragmentation across the upper classes of Europe.
I ordered a skirt from Lorada, after I bought it I looked at the reviews and then got really concerned that it wouldn’t show up. But I was proven wrong, I got the skirt 9 days after ordering it and it was in good condition.
- The production of raw materials, principally fibers and textiles but also leather and fur.
- The production of fashion goods by designers, manufacturers, contractors, and others.
- Retail sales
- Various forms of advertising and promotion