Snuggle Cat Bed
This elegant Snuggle Cat Bed offers the perfect place for your cat or small dog to dream away a few hours, as well as serving as an eye-catching addition to your home. The shape and colour resemble a relaxing easy chair, with a touch of elegance for your pet.
The extra high border offer comfort and security for your pet, as well as helping to protect it from cold draughts. The lowered front edge makes it easy and comfortable to climb inside. The soft, dual-coloured plush in artificial fur design inside help to encourage your cat or dog to get comfy and start dreaming – perfect for after hours of play, a long walk, or for an evening snooze!
The thickly padded base of the Snuggle Cat Bed ensures your pet feels cosy and warm. There are also anti-slip knobs to provide stability even on slippery floors. The Snuggle Cat Bed is the perfect cosy sleep zone for your pet!
Snuggle Cat Bed at a glance:
- Cuddly bed for cats and small dogs
- Modern, woven upholstery: resembles an easy chair and fits into any home
- Made from soft, dual-coloured plush inside: particularly cosy and great for cuddling and sleeping
- With extra-high edge: to cuddle and protect from draughts
- Lowered front: for easy entry
- Thickly padded base: for cuddly warmth throughout, on any kind of floor
- Removable base and edge padding: thanks to integrated zips
- Care instructions: cover machine washable at 30°C
- Outer: brown/cream/grey/light blue
- Inner: cream/grey
- Outer: 100% polyester (woven upholstery)
- Inner: 100% polyester (2 coloured plush, fur-look)
- Padding: 100% polyester wool
- Total: diameter 48 x (H) 35cm
- Laying surface: approx. diameter 30cm
- Border thickness: approx. 10cm
- Base thickness: approx. 6cm
- Entrance: 25cm (H)
Estimated: Product will delivery in 4-6 business days
Estimated: Product will delivery in 2-3 business days
The pace of change accelerated considerably in the following century, and women and men’s fashion, especially in the dressing and adorning of the hair, became equally complex. Art historians are therefore able to use fashion with confidence and precision to date images, often to within five years, particularly in the case of images from the 15th century. Initially, changes in fashion led to a fragmentation across the upper classes of Europe.
I ordered a skirt from Lorada, after I bought it I looked at the reviews and then got really concerned that it wouldn’t show up. But I was proven wrong, I got the skirt 9 days after ordering it and it was in good condition.
- The production of raw materials, principally fibers and textiles but also leather and fur.
- The production of fashion goods by designers, manufacturers, contractors, and others.
- Retail sales
- Various forms of advertising and promotion