Cat Bed Branca Two in One
The Cat Bed Branca Two in One offers flexibility and comfort. It can be used as a comfortable cushion for cats and small dogs, then switched into a comfortable den using a cord.
Adaptable and extremely comfortable, the Cat Bed Branca Two in One lives up to its name and provides two opportunities for your pet. In its extended form it acts as a particularly soft, thick cushion on which your cat or dog can relax, then it can be pulled together to form a cosy den with a high border into which your pet can cuddle. The drawstring allows you to switch between the two as you please.
The Cat Bed Branca Two in One is covered with soft fleece both inside and out, made from easy to care polyester. Thanks to the stitching, the pet bed is particularly stable, thickly upholstered and offers your pet the perfect place to relax.
This Cat Bed Branca Two in One is in a beige colour with a cute black paw design, and is spacious enough to allow small dog breeds to enjoy this bed as well.
An added bonus is that the Cat Bed Branca Two in One is easy to care for, as it can simple be brushed down or vacuumed, then machine washed at 30°C.
Cat Bed Branca Two in One at a glance:
- Cuddly bed for cats and small dogs
- Multifunctional: as a bed with high border or a flat cushion with large lying surface
- With sewn-in drawstring: easy to use
- Stitching: makes it especially stable and thickly upholstered
- Usable on both sides
- Colour: beige with black paw design
- Material: 100% polyester (fleece)
- Opened out (cushion): diameter 83cm
- Folded up (bed): diameter 35cm
- Care instructions: machine washable at 30°C
Estimated: Product will delivery in 4-6 business days
Estimated: Product will delivery in 2-3 business days
The pace of change accelerated considerably in the following century, and women and men’s fashion, especially in the dressing and adorning of the hair, became equally complex. Art historians are therefore able to use fashion with confidence and precision to date images, often to within five years, particularly in the case of images from the 15th century. Initially, changes in fashion led to a fragmentation across the upper classes of Europe.
I ordered a skirt from Lorada, after I bought it I looked at the reviews and then got really concerned that it wouldn’t show up. But I was proven wrong, I got the skirt 9 days after ordering it and it was in good condition.
- The production of raw materials, principally fibers and textiles but also leather and fur.
- The production of fashion goods by designers, manufacturers, contractors, and others.
- Retail sales
- Various forms of advertising and promotion