Brooklyn Snuggle Bed
The stylish Brooklyn Snuggle Bed is both a cosy den and a great decorative addition to any pet-owning household. It is ideal for cats as well as small dogs and offers optimum comfort. The modern, chunky-knit den has a homely, trendy design and will fit beautifully into any house.
The round shape of the Brooklyn Snuggle Bed makes it perfect for curling up and feeling cosy! The handmade giant wool is made from Jersey yarn, similar to chunky wool. The whole Brooklyn Snuggle Bed is wonderfully soft, warm and comfortable. The high border is perfect for leaning on and completes the design of this brilliant bed.
Brooklyn Snuggle Bed at a glance:
- Round snuggle bed for cats and small dogs
- Chunky knit: modern and trendy, ideal for any home style
- Extra thick giant yarn, similar to chunky wool: 2.2cm thick Jersey yarn, padded with polyester wool and particularly soft and comfortable
- Particularly easy to care for
- Very cosy: with high border to lean on, can be individually shaped
- Perfect shape for curling up
- Handmade: each item is unique
- Colour: light grey
- Material: 100% polyester
- Total: approx. diameter 55 x (H) 15cm
- Laying surface: approx. diameter 45cm
- Care instructions: completely machine washable (delicate wash cycle, mild detergent, cold wash)
Please note: The Brooklyn Snuggle Bed is handmade, so the actual size may differ slightly from the dimensions given.
The Brooklyn Snuggle Bed also has a flexible shape. With a 22cm high border the diameter can be 50cm with a laying surface diameter of approx. 35cm.
Estimated: Product will delivery in 4-6 business days
Estimated: Product will delivery in 2-3 business days
The pace of change accelerated considerably in the following century, and women and men’s fashion, especially in the dressing and adorning of the hair, became equally complex. Art historians are therefore able to use fashion with confidence and precision to date images, often to within five years, particularly in the case of images from the 15th century. Initially, changes in fashion led to a fragmentation across the upper classes of Europe.
I ordered a skirt from Lorada, after I bought it I looked at the reviews and then got really concerned that it wouldn’t show up. But I was proven wrong, I got the skirt 9 days after ordering it and it was in good condition.
- The production of raw materials, principally fibers and textiles but also leather and fur.
- The production of fashion goods by designers, manufacturers, contractors, and others.
- Retail sales
- Various forms of advertising and promotion