Blossom Snuggle Bed – White / Grey
The delightful Blossom bed is a real treat. The bed is covered with velvety soft material and padded for added comfort. This bed is sure to take place of honour in your home.
The petals can be adjusted two ways:
They can be folded upwards to create a comfortable snuggle bed with a high edge. Perfect for all pets who prefer a cosy, enclosed bed. Alternatively, if the bed is turned over to show the light grey side, the snuggle bed transforms into a large, comfy cushion for your pet to doze on.
Anti-slip nubs on the base of the bed prevent it from sliding around on smooth floors, giving your pet a stable place to relax.
Blossom Snuggle Bed at a glance:
- Colour: White / Grey
- Total side: diameter 50 x H 20cm
- Inner dimensions: diameter 40cm
- Velvety soft material
- Petals can be folded up or down
- Reversible cushion: white/grey, diameter 45cm
- Snuggle bed transforms into a larger open cushion, diameter approx. 60cm
- Anti-slip nubs
- Material: polyester
- Filling: polypropylene
- Washable up to 30°C
Please note: A protective underlay should be placed beneath the bed when used on parquet or PVC floors to avoid possible discolouration.
Estimated: Product will delivery in 4-6 business days
Estimated: Product will delivery in 2-3 business days
The pace of change accelerated considerably in the following century, and women and men’s fashion, especially in the dressing and adorning of the hair, became equally complex. Art historians are therefore able to use fashion with confidence and precision to date images, often to within five years, particularly in the case of images from the 15th century. Initially, changes in fashion led to a fragmentation across the upper classes of Europe.
I ordered a skirt from Lorada, after I bought it I looked at the reviews and then got really concerned that it wouldn’t show up. But I was proven wrong, I got the skirt 9 days after ordering it and it was in good condition.
- The production of raw materials, principally fibers and textiles but also leather and fur.
- The production of fashion goods by designers, manufacturers, contractors, and others.
- Retail sales
- Various forms of advertising and promotion